1. Reciprocal Golf is available to all Full and 5 Day Male and Female Members of a SmartGolfer Network Club. 5 Day Members only have 5 Day access at Network Clubs. SmartGolfer Network access is not available for “Flexible” membership style packages.
2. Each SmartGolfer Network Club will allocate two tee times per day, Monday to Friday, for use by Members of other SmartGolfer Network Clubs. Any additional Tee Times per day are at the discretion of the individual SmartGolfer Network Club.
3. Each SmartGolfer Network Club will make available, subject to availability and at times appropriate to their club, some weekend access.
4. Every Full or 5 Day Member of a SmartGolfer Club may play up to TWO FREE ROUNDS of golf at each of the SmartGolfer Network courses per annum. Additional rounds after the first two rounds, may be available, but are at the discretion of the Host Club.
5. Where more than one consecutive tee time is required, ie for groups of greater than 4 golfers, one Reciprocal Tee time will be available free of charge, and all additional starting times will be charged at the “Network Society Rate” green fee (highlighted
yellow) as shown on each Club’s information page on www.smartgolfer.co.uk
6. A Club Member, wishing to play at a SmartGolfer Network Club, must contact the relevant SmartGolfer network Club between two and five days in advance to book a suitable time and date for their round. Free Rounds may only be booked with less than two days notice, at the discretion of the Host Club. Players MUST make it clear that they are booking as a SmartGolfer at the time of booking. Failure to do so may result in the round being chargeable at normal rates.
7. Each Club Member will be required to produce their Club Membership Card on arrival at the SmartGolfer Network Club in order to obtain their free round.
8. A Full Member of a SmartGolfer Club may take guests with them to other SmartGolfer Network Clubs. A Guest is a golfer who is NOT a Full or 5 Day Member of a SmartGolfer Network Club, or who is a 5 Day Member but playing at the weekend with a Full Member. All Guests will be required to pay the “Network Society Rate” green fee (highlighted yellow) as shown on each Club’s information page on www.smartgolfer.co.uk
9. Full Members (and their guests) of a SmartGolfer Network Club will be honorary members of the Host SmartGolfer Network Club for the day and able to use the catering and bar facilities on the day of their round.
10. Full and 5 Day Members of a SmartGolfer Network Club will not be given a courtesy round unless the round has been pre-booked in accordance with 6. above.
11. All golfers must comply with the Host SmartGolfer Network Club Rules and the Dress Code of that Club.
12. SmartGolfer Network access is not available as part of a non SmartGolfer Network event, ie Society Days, Open Events, etc. etc.